Wednesday, November 7, 2007

You Want His Health?

You Can't Handle His Health! But he can. In fact, he can recover and then channel it for a movie role. And then he can talk about that to MTV. And go to Laker games. And be awesome at the Oscars. Why? because he's Jack. He's Jack and you're not. He can laugh in the face of illness:

MTV: Your next film, "The Bucket List," could very well have you back in the running for awards.
Nicholson
: It was a difficult thing for me. I wanted to work with [director] Rob [Reiner] and Morgan, but I got a little medical issue before it, and I kind of panicked. I didn't know if I'd have the endurance. I got crazy a little bit. [Editor's note: Nicholson was reportedly hospitalized for a gland infection in 2006.]
MTV
: The film is about men facing their mortality. I'd assume those thoughts were all the more front and center for you then.
Nicholson
: I won't say that I didn't use things that I found in my time in the clutches of medical situations. [He laughs.] For sure.

The clutches of medical situations don't stop Jack. He's Jack. God's going to need to order a code red to kill off Jack.

[MTV]

No comments: