Friday, April 25, 2008

My Heroin

Didn't this guy see "Pulp Fiction?" I think we can all learn a very important lesson from this. When taking heroin do not smoke or snort it, rather use the traditional intravenous method of intake.

I don't know how one becomes a "dancing machine" but I think it's fair to assume heroin may play a role.

Today is somebody's Birthday! Whose Birthday? Gene Gene the Dancing Machine's Birthday. How Old Is He? 1,2,3,4... 76! And Never been Kissed By... Death

Eugene Patton's name appears on "Yiz-Score: 2007 DP Champ's" roster

  • Patton appeared in 1980s "The Gong Show Movie" and had some dialogue.
I've caught snippets of "The Gong Show" and I have no idea how they turned that into a movie.

Today is somebody else's Birthday! Whose Birthday? Former Harlem Globetrotter Meadolark Lemon's Birthday. How Old Is He? 1,2,3,4... 76! And Never been Kissed By... Death

Meadowlark Lemon's name appears on "Deep Sleepers'" roster
  • Over his career Lemon played in more than 16,000 games for the Globetrotters.
That means he had a career record of 16,000-0. That's pretty good. Of course they were all against the Washington Generals, so I guess you be the judge.

... And Many More!

No comments: