Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Earl Of Campbell Cordially Celebrates

Can all non-Nebraskan death row members come back at the italics? Thanks. To the rest of you: Hey inmate guys...I'm afraid I have some bad news. Um, the Nebraska state Supreme Court and I were talking, and...2 things- 1) Thursday's is no longer going to be strawberry ice cream day in the cafeteria and 2) Nebraska is still going to use the electric chair to kill you. I know, I know. I am not thrilled either. But hey... you can still request strawberry ice cream for your final meal. Cheer up, ok?

Today is somebody's Birthday! Whose Birthday? Former NFL Running Back Earl Campbell's Birthday. How Old Is He? 1,2,3,4... 53! And Never been Kissed By... Death

Earl Campbell's name appears on "It's Always Sunny in Philadeadphia's" roster

  • Earl Campbell's nickname is "The Tyler Rose," a reference to his hometown of Tyler, Texas which is known as the "Rose Capital of America" for its prominent place in the rose-growing industry.
That is of course, not to be confused with "The Rose Tile," available at fine tiling outlets and emporiums near you.


No comments: