Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Durning Desire

I've done my share of recreational drugs in my day, but I've never been dumb enough to use poison as a way to get high.

Charles Durning probably did his share of drugs too, being an actor and all. But based on the fact that he's made it to the big 8-5 I'm going to assume he was wise enough not to use poison.

Today is somebody's Birthday! Whose Birthday? Actor Charles Durning's Birthday. How Old Is He? 1,2,3,4...85! And Never been Kissed By... Death

Charles Durning's name appears on "6 Feet Under's" roster

  • Durning will join Steven Seagal in the action movie "Hard Panda", about an Ex-PETA agent (Seagal) hell bent on avenging the death of his Panda, killed by Chechen warriors in the wilderness of Alaska. Durning will provide the voice of Tommy Lee the Panda.
Sounds like this movie will be giving "Stuart Little 2" a run for its money for worst plot ever.

... And Many More!

No comments: